2014年2月16日星期日

They blew up the buy fifa coins office

They blew up the buy fifa coins office, you know. Then later in life, when I was supposed to go to Compton High after Watts riots which was near my neighborhood but later I was supposed to go to Compton High, and my mom would bus me. I went over to my cousin’s house, across from Adams to be bussed to the beach, so it would at least take me two hours a day to get to school and two hours, a little longer on the way back after football practice. So, I would leave in the morning and wouldn’t come home until 10:00 at night.And could you even process why that stuff was going on?
Because when you’re younger, things just happen and you don’t really think about it.No, I don’t think so. I knew the Panthers were cool. I remember looking at the poster of Huey. It was right there on the corner, and I remembered that they were really nice to me and I knew that they stood for strength and I remember what happened in school when the deaths happened, with King, and things like that. I remember the hush, know what I mean. The pain, but I don’t think I understood it, know what I mean? There’s a difference. The SLA...my grandma lived in this apartment and the SLA were killed in the apartment, this little building behind it, so as a little kid, a young kid, I would walk through the charred remains of that building and in a weird way.
I was always kind of walking around these pieces of history.Like it’s always been part of you, but only later could you put the pieces together.Yeah, I don’t think I could have possibly understood it then, but then it did formulate some of my thinking later, you know, about what could happen, the potentiality of when you try to protest, what could happen from it, but also like about people fighting, you know, always aware. I don’t think I’d understand the principles of the party, because originally, like the Black Panther Party, a lot of organizations started www.eafutcoins.co.uk off as neighborhood help organizations, like the Crip was a neighborhood, the gang was a neighborhood help organization.

没有评论:

发表评论